Application Engineer Position Overview:
Hiring a motivated application engineer to specify, develop, test and bring to production the latest in integrated circuit (IC) VR power controllers and other ICs for cutting edge CPU, GPU, XPU, FPGA/ASIC solutions. We are seeking an individual with creativity, talent, experience and a drive for success in a collaborative work environment. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has strong analytical and problem solving skills, good educational background in electrical engineering and thrives in a fast paced growth environment. Join the dynamic team driving data center and super computer efficiency, density and performance. Our Client defines the leading edge of computing performance and never settles for good enough.
- Working with product marketing to define and justify new IC product offerings.
- Circuit modeling and simulation.
- Firmware definition.
- Datasheet development.
- Design, Applications, and system validation test plan development and execution.
- Evaluation board design.
The candidate must have:
- BSEE (MSEE a plus).
- Three years of related experience.
- Excellent understanding of analog and mixed signal design and an analytical approach to engineering.
- Familiarity with modeling and design tools such as Altium, Simplis, Simetrix, and Spice.
- Troubleshooting skills with basic power systems a plus.
- Comfortable with lab equipment used in the characterization and design of power supplies and systems (oscilloscopes, DMMs, Network Analyzers, EMI analyzers, loads, sources, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting at a technical level in front of customers.
- Ability to handle high pressure customer engagements.
Reference Number: LCVC110
|Job Category||Power - Battery, Power Management|