Applications Engineer Position Overview:
- This position’s responsibilities include enhancing and debugging analog IC products, developing reference circuits, writing datasheets and application/design notes, and providing application support for computing customers including Server and Notebook.
- Provide onsite support of key customers design and testing.
- Work with design engineers, field applications team, and marketing to enhance and debug analog IC products.
- Develop application reference circuits.
- Write datasheets, application notes, design notes.
- Provide application support for key customers and field application engineers.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in switch mode power supplies including DC/DC.
- Fluent communication skills in English.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Previous experience in a power supply manufacturer or power management IC company desired.
- MSEE or higher required.
Reference Number: JMMP102
|Job Category||Power Management, Semiconductor|