Description of Job/Duties and Responsibilities:
In the role of Applications Engineer, your immediate responsibilities will include :
- Working on application circuits of DC/DC power supplies.
- Developing demo boards for power products.
- Performing thorough new product evaluations.
- Developing design/simulation tools/circuits.
- Supporting existing products for field applications engineers and customers.
- Provide technical writing, presentations and trainings.
- Must be familiar with design and applications of switching mode DC/DC power converters, including magnetic, input/output filters and semiconductors selection, loop compensation, circuit simulation, PCB layout and circuit testing.
- Must have good circuit small signal modeling and control design background.
- Understand isolated power supply designs.
- Require good communication skills and ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Minimum MSEE degree is required.
- 5+ year experience with switching mode DC/DC power converter designs.
Reference Number: MMAD118
|Job Category||Power Management, Semiconductor|