Associate Firmware Engineer
Design Engineering, Firmware
Posted 4 years ago
Associate Firmware Engineer Position Overview:
Qualified candidate will be part of the embedded firmware development team. With responsibility to define and implement verification test benches and test cases for state of the art controllers used in advanced power conversion and power monitor Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs).
Associate Firmware Engineer Responsibilities:
- Define and maintain infrastructure for firmware verification environment.
- Assist in firmware integration, debug and hardware bring up.
- Work across functional boundaries to assure success of embedded firmware and optimization for a variety of products and applications.
- Develop, maintain and execute firmware regression test.
- Contribute to documentation of firmware, including program flow, user customizations and options.
- Help to improve software tools for firmware development and contribute to evolution of GUIs used for ASICs.
Minimum Requirements for Associate Firmware Engineer:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science, with 1-2 years of experience.
- Strong programming skills and familiarity with Java, C, Python and Assembly Language.
- Familiar with Verilog and SystemVerilog.
- Experience with digital and analog simulators.
- Comfortable with lab equipment and able to work independently in the lab.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Familiarity with power supplies and controls is a plus.
Reference Number: LCVC127
|Job Category||Firmware/Embedded, Power - Battery, Power Management|