Posted 4 years ago
Design Engineer, Resolvers & Motors Position Overview:
- Imagine working alongside people who love tackling difficult and interesting challenges and who respect your contribution to the team.
- Imagine an enterprise where a belief in personal accountability continues to drive groundbreaking innovation and global growth.
- Imagine working for an organization dedicated to helping you live the life you want—inside and outside of work.
Our Client designs and manufactures high-end technical components on a global scale. Some of the amazing products they produce include motors, resolvers, actuators, slip rings, fiber optic rotary joints, CT Scans, medical devices, and countless other products.
- Responsible for the design and technical support for the motors and resolver product lines.
- Provide engineering direction for projects through the proposal, design, proto-type build, and production phases.
- Provide technical support for both internal and external customers.
- Assist with troubleshooting problems in the production area and develop corrective actions.
- Develop and test new product ideas with the model shop team.
In addition to the above experience you’ll need:
- BS in Electrical or Mechanical engineering required.
- 2-5 years’ experience as an Electro-magnetic design engineer including Brushless DC motors and/or resolvers is preferred.
- Familiarity with Speed and/or Ansys Simplorer as well as NX CAD desired.
- Experience in the military/aerospace market beneficial.
Reference Number: LCMO130
|Job Category||Aerospace - DOD, Motion Control|