Director, Power IC Design Position Overview:
International Fabless Semiconductor Company currently has strong Analog/Mixed Signal products is now building a division to produce a complimentary Power IC product line. They are in search of a highly motivated, technically strong, senior IC design engineer and leader to help form and build a leading IC Design team to be located in California. Specific location to be determined by this Director.
- The company’s power management products will partner with current Tier 1 Communications industry customers. Products to be developed will be industry leading, high current/high efficiency DC/DC IC’s. Candidate will perform hands-on design and lead IC design engineers to complete DC-DC product line.
- This is a key position in the company and will be heavily involved in the whole product development cycle from system definitions, analog circuit and IC block design, to layout supervision, verifications and testing. Candidate will be required to validate the architecture and design through different level of simulations such as behavioral modeling and system-level simulations, or transistor-level simulations.
- Successful track record of designing Power IC products taken from concept/definition to volume production with a good understanding of product manufacturability and reliability constraints is a must.
- Deep understanding of advanced CMOS and BICMOS processes, design flows and integration.
- Attractive total compensation package combining salary, bonus and pre-ipo stock options.
- Approximately 30% travel internationally primarily to China and India.
Reference number: MMAS101
|Job Category||Power Management, Semiconductor|