Electrical Engineer IV
Electrical Engineer Position Overview:
Are you detail-oriented, creative, and technically skilled at Engineering design and development? Come to our Client and use your excellent Engineering skills to design, improve, and deliver the next generation of products in the Space, Military and Aerospace industries!
Our Client supplies critical systems and components to the aerospace and defense markets. You’ll find them in some of the toughest environments. From engines to landing gear; from satellites to medical implants and from missiles to unmanned aerial systems (UAS), our products have proven their ability to operate in the most demanding environments.
The product line includes custom, semi-custom and off-the-shelf power converters and custom miniature (hybrid) electronics circuits for applications across various markets including commercial, space and military aerospace and fiber optics.
Our Client is committed to operational excellence and world class processes. They employ Lean manufacturing techniques to optimize manufacturing efficiency and accuracy on all product lines. Products are known for their technical strength, proven reliability and overall value.
In this position, you will provide technical leadership to the product design team. You will develop products by initiating innovative circuit designs, conducting analysis and characterization. You will provide mentoring and training to other engineers.
- 10+ years experience electronics power conversion product design and manufacturing.
- BSEE or MSEE.
- Demonstrated DC-DC design experience.
- Demonstrated Mil-Spec, FAA and/or Space qualified product experience.
- Ability to form and manage a design team.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects including scope, schedule and costs.
- Experience managing project dependencies, reporting and risk mitigation.
- Demonstrated experience leading direct and tough debates and resolving the issues.
- Ability to lay out work in a well-planned and organized manner.
- Track record of motivating a team through positive influence.
SPECIAL WORK CONDITIONS:
- Applicants selected could be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Reference Number: JMCR104
|Job Category||Aerospace - DOD|