- Work effectively with all functional groups to achieve product performance and cost targets.
- Build quality and manufacturability into the design.
- Define/understand/comply with company and regulatory guidelines to assure a safe operating environment.
- Initiate or direct functional, acceptance, qualification, or development testing on new or modified designs.
- Provide technical leadership for cross-functional project teams.
- Support continuous process improvement activities including Kaizen, 5S practices to ensure an organized and efficient working environment, and personal development.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering. Masters or PhD preferred.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience.
- Analog Circuit Design.
- Control circuitry for PWM power topologies.
- Experience with a variety of switching power conversion topologies.
- Magnetics Design.
- Power conversion product design for harsh radiation environments as experienced by spacecraft.
- Space qualified, Mil-Spec, FAA and/or other highly regulated product design experience.
Employment Eligibility Requirement:
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and not require Visa sponsorship to be eligible. As a US Department of Defense contractor we are bound by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
|Job Category||Aerospace - DOD, Power Management|