Electrical Product Support Engineer Position Overview:
This position applies knowledge of power test to help customers resolve usage issues with company products. Examples include providing setup and test connectivity help, demoing hardware and software products, and assisting customers with errors or other usage issues and provide Engineer support for power related test equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support for Company equipment and its function in specific industries, such as EV, HEV, Solar Power Conversion, Battery, Energy Storage, Medical safety.
- Interface with operations, service, and engineering teams to address test application issues – time on a test or service bench required.
- Develop documentation including application notes, white papers, FAQ’s, and technical articles.
- Engage with manufacturing facility to define and apply new test methodologies using latest system architecture.
- Conduct product demos in customer facilities or online.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills required.
- Has wide discretion in defining and recommending applications strategies to customers for use with company products and services.
Qualifications – Electrical Product Support Engineer:
- Experience on a test or service bench required. Knowledge of LabView and experience with automated test software is desirable, but not mandatory.
- BSET or BSEE with emphasis in power desirable, with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Some travel required at least 25% of the time Domestically and Internationally.
- Knowledge of PowerPro and/or Captivate software and automated test systems a plus.
- Fluency in Mandarin a plus.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, or a Permanent Resident
- General office skills and dexterity required.
Reference Number: LCCH128
|Job Category||Power Management|