Design Engineering, Engineering Management
Posted 4 years ago
Engineering Manager Position Overview:
Our client designs and manufactures an extensive range of rugged military power supplies and power related products (AC-DC and DC-DC power supplies, inverters, and more). Their power solutions use proven switching or linear topologies and can be rack mounted, bench mounted or ruggedized frame mounted.
The Engineering Manager is responsible for directing and coordinating the work of highly skilled engineering staff, placing particular emphasis on project management within the department. Supervise day to day engineering functions and support sales functions with heavy involvement in customer interactions.
- BSEE required, with preference to MSEE.
- Engineering skills to include analog design or power supply design experience.
- Engineering management experience preferred.
- Software development experience preferred including digital electronics design experience.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- May require travel in support of sales and/or products.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to Multi Task.
Reference Number: CMAC115
|Job Category||Aerospace - DOD, Power - Battery|