The Field Sales Engineer is responsible for driving all design-in activity and wins within assigned customer accounts and geographies.
- Responsible for consistently exceeding assigned revenue targets.
- Indirect management of Manufacturers Representatives and channel partners (distribution branches) supporting products.
- Work closely with product division marketing and engineering personnel to identify market trends and customer specific requirements, leading to a leadership position at strategic accounts.
- Strong knowledge of target customers as well as industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Need technical ability to understand entire product portfolio and the “go to market” strategy for each product line.
- Good people and analytical skills to manage strong sales personnel (including manufacturer representatives and channel partners) to succeed and continuously grow design wins, revenue and customer relationships.
- Must be able to grow management level and design engineering relationships at strategic customers.
- Must have ability to interface with executive staff and product divisions to explain/defend key business strategies, revenue targets and customer situations within assigned territory.
- Good presentation skills to all levels of personnel (both customer and internal divisions/executives).
- Solid conflict resolution skills between customer, sales (internal and representatives) and other product and support divisions.
- Self-motivated to work as an individual sales contributor in a field or home office.
- This position requires a technical degree (minimum bachelors), preferably in an engineering discipline. Or a proven track record of success in selling electronic components into strategic industrial accounts.
- Will consider an experienced field applications or design engineer with a willingness to move to sales and a strong desire to succeed.
Reference Number: MMMP103
|Job Category||Power Management, Semiconductor|