Firmware Engineer Position Overview:
Our Client is a global manufacturer of switch-mode power supply.
- Responsible for the firmware development for power electronics.
- Work with EE to select devices to meet the control and protection requirements for power electronics circuit in Inverter and Power Supplies.
- Understand the real-time task requirements and constraints. Work with EE to implement the control method, filter, protection functions in firmware for processor/DSP in Inverter and Power Supplies.
- Responsible for meeting the schedule, and help team members to meet the overall cost requirement of the project.
- Work with EE and technicians to debug and test prototypes.
- Work with other groups and departments to complete the projects, including qualification, production testing, safety approval, and EMI testing, etc., and bring the design into manufacturing.
- BSEE or MSEE with 2-3 years of related experience in writing real-time control code for micro-controller or DSP.
- Use and implement code on DSP from TI, or On-Semi, or other similar parts.
Reference Number: JMLO107
|Job Category||Firmware/Embedded, Power Management|