Principal Analog Design Engineer Position Overview:
Searching for a talented and experienced individual with a proven track record developing leading edge mixed signal IC’s to join the R&D team. The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated individual ready to join a dynamic team of talented designers, chip architects, and systems engineers to develop high performance power management products for the computing and POL markets.
In your new role you will:
- Assist the marketing and concept teams in the definition/feature requirements of new cost effective high performance power management products.
- Develop high quality analog and mixed signal IC schematics to implement high performance power management products.
- Run extensive simulations of the designs to guarantee manufacturability of the final product.
- Conduct and actively participate in technical peer reviews to assist the team in creating the effective products on the market.
- Direct the layout team during the physical layout and approve the final implementation.
- Champion post layout parasitic extraction and final simulation prior to tape out.
- Generate verification reports to document simulation results.
- Evaluate prototypes in lab.
- Assist the test team with in understanding the product design as they develop hardware and software to test in production.
- Participate in the review ATE data prior to release of the product.
- Additional Responsibilities may include:
- Generate qualification schematics.
- Assist qualification and product engineering teams in the qualification and transfer to production of the new products.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- BS/MS Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 10 years related experience.
- Experience with Cadence Virtuoso Tool Suite.
- A strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to work well within a team environment.
- Strong self-motivation, innovation, and ability to drive tasks to a successful conclusion.
Our Client’s semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitized world. Their leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Their trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
Reference Number: LCIF132
|Job Category||Analog, Motion Control, Semiconductor|