Product Marketing Manager for Digital Signal Isolator Position Overview:
Our client is seeking a self-motivated individual who will help to define their new product strategy and execution. This individual will work with IC design, Field & Factory Application Engineers, Sales, and Marketing Communications to ensure the timely and successful launch of new products into the marketplace. Strategic involvement includes product definition, market & competitive analysis, and managing new product design activity. Tactical responsibility includes new product releases, advertising, and marketing collateral. The Product Marketing Manager, Digital Signal Isolator will be involved in all inquiries for products from sales, applications engineers and customers via telephone or electronic communication. Travel up to 30% of the time might be necessary.
- New Product Definition.
- New Product Launch.
- Competitive analysis.
- Customer visits and product promotion.
- Troubleshooting issues and problems.
- Promotion of the products through advertising, editorials, written articles and other collateral materials.
- Q & A from the field and customers.
- Background in digital signal isolator, isolated gate driver, isolated power is highly preferred.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Marketing / Applications within an Analog IC Company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced, start-up environment.
- BSEE or Equivalent.
Reference Number: MMMP108
|Job Category||Digital, Digital Power, Power Management, Semiconductor|