The Quality Engineer will be responsible that the product quality, product durability and product reliability are assured, and that Corporate Quality and Environment systems are established, implemented and maintained. The position is located in NJ.
- Candidate should have product experience in quality, quality systems, VCSEL, or laser or GaAs.
- Acting as a quality and reliability representative to internal and external customers beginning with business development and continuing from new product development through the complete product lifecycle.
- RMA-processing / Complaint handling: Performs or manages failure analysis and 8D reporting, initiates and drives the implementation of containment/corrective actions.
- Responsible for reliability assessment for suspect production material.
- Track and report quality and reliability issues, as well as continuous improvement in all areas of interest.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master Engineering in Electronics, Physics, Chemistry or Material Sciences.
- Experience in GaAs/VCSL industry beneficial, preferably in the field Quality, Reliability, Failure Analysis.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, high self-organizing skills.
- Good English (spoken and written), good customer interface skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, stays cool and works efficiently under pressure.
- Know-how of quality tools (FMEA’s and 8-D reporting, ISO TS16949 and QS9000 Quality Standards) is beneficial.
- Experienced working with international teams.
Reference number: LCAM101
|Job Category||Semiconductor, Sensors|