Boston Based Semiconductor Regional Sales Manager:
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Expand revenue footprint with existing customers and penetrate new target customers in alignment with company strategy.
- Provide Field Sales leadership to the sales team in area of responsibility.
- Build strong partner and customer relationships to increase mindshare and establish company as one of their key business partners.
- Provide detailed plans and at an area and customer specific level.
- Lead on commercial negotiations in alignment with company BLs, ensuring company profitably grow revenues and margins across all opportunities.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Provide clean forecast, activity and design-in reports.
- Develop annual sales plan in alignment with Corporate, DIV and BL strategies and objectives.
- Establish strong relationships with key partners in the region, including end-user eco-system.
- Provide market feedback on product base and competition information.
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Minimum 10 years direct sales experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Bachelor degree in electronics, physics or equivalent engineering fields.
- Masters degree in engineering fields or business.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Experience in B2B sales & marketing.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in managing reps.
- Sales training disciplines (i.e. Miller Heiman).
- Knowledge in MS office, SAP (CRM).
Reference Number: LCAM118
|Job Category||Semiconductor, Sensors|