We’re looking for a Regional Sales Manager to work remotely in AZ, CO, NM or UT.
Our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of power testing instruments and systems including programmable AC Power Source and DC Power Supplies, AC Loads and DC Electronic Loads, Digital Power Meters and Automated Testing Systems for applications in LED Lighting, LED Drivers, Aerospace, Defense, Military, Automotive, Medical, Battery, Solar, Marine and Regulatory Testing.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing sales strategies in order to drive sales within the assigned region. This role is responsible and accountable for creating, servicing, and maintaining an opportunity pipeline with current customers as well as generating new regional business with the overall goal of meeting sales targets.
The Regional Sales Manager builds strong relationships with customers and identifies solutions to their power conversion or safety testing requirements. She/he is responsible for keeping the management team informed of strategic planning and performance, as well as working with cross functional teams such as Inside Sales, Marketing, Order Entry, and Service. The position is also responsible for ensuring that any challenges affecting the ability to develop long term relationships between company and its customers in their assigned area are managed to resolution.
The position requires excellent people-management skills, high focus on sales targets, an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization, and a thorough understanding of Company’s products and applications.
- Develop and execute strategic plan for his/her region to ensure sales targets are given every opportunity to be met.
- Responsible and accountable for instrument sales target as well as identifying automated test solutions.
- Focus on new growth markets and target accounts.
- Look for ways to improve sales in their region and communicate their ideas to senior management.
- Travel into regions on regular basis (25%) to meet with key customers and/or prospect new accounts as well as attend trade/networking events.
- Perform product demonstrations for customers while differentiating company products from competitor offerings.
- Advanced level of specialized sales and power conversion test solution knowledge with a solid understanding of Company’s products and technologies.
- Ability to travel within region 25% of the time.
- BSEE degree or 5+ years of regional technical sales experience preferably in a power conversion industry.
- Self-motivation, self-management and professionalism with advanced organizational, negotiation, problem solving skills and team building skills. High energy with the capability to manage multiple customers in a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
- Strong level of business acumen, in order to articulate and understand the business requirements from the customer’s perspective as well as Company’s internal requirements.
- Proven track record in achieving and overachieving targets.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and preferably Sage CRM.
Reference Number: CMCH104
|Job Category||Power - Battery, Power Management|