My Client’s test and measurement equipment are next generation analyzers designed to meet the needs of 21st Century engineers. Their products include an RF measurement module and a processing module, a software application which runs on a PC, laptop or tablet, connecting to the measurement hardware via USB interface.
The Application Engineer will help my client’s customers all over the world use their test and measurement equipment to accomplish their projects and tasks successfully.
The Application Engineer will respond to prospect and customer questions via email, phone or work with them on-site to resolve any and all issues related to measurements. The Engineer will understand customer solution requirements and work to provide a solution using current product feature set or interact with the development team to add features/functionality. This individual will also work with integration partners to support integrating their products in their solutions, and work with sales to support prospective customers during instrument trials.
The Application Engineer will work closely with Development, Marketing and Sales, and ensure delivery of quality solutions to customers. Take this opportunity to join a great company.
Essential Position Functions:
• Resolves technical issues pre- and post-sales to maximize revenue growth from new and existing customers.
• Promptly responds to customer support requests via phone, email, or in person
• Develops thorough knowledge of products and their applications
• Documents solutions in ERP system.
• Communicates customer needs and requirements to Development when product changes are needed, then works with the customer to confirm that developed functionality meets their needs.
• Provides customer feedback to development teams to improve quality and feature set.
• Works closely with Sales to support prospects’ instrument trials.
• Supports sales representatives, manufacturers’ representatives and resellers.
• Develops application notes and other technical content related to the use of products.
Education, Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• High level of commitment to taking care of the customer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in RF systems.
• Familiarity with RF system design, test and integration.
• Familiarity with test automation programming environments including LabView, Matlab, .Net desirable.
• Ability to communicate technical material clearly, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work closely with other people to solve challenging problems.
• Travel may be required up to 25%.