Location: Work Remote USA (full time) or CA/MA
Our Client is an industry leading, multi-billion dollar Semiconductor Manufacturer. The Automotive industry is changing from a traditional supply chain model into a new set of industry players interacting within a complex ecosystem with new business models. As a top tier automotive supplier, we are creating some of the world’s most advanced and innovative technologies powering the world’s mobility market. Through a customer-centric and market-based approach, the Automotive Strategy leader will chart a path through the ecosystem, understand key value propositions and the market landscape including competition, and support the business segments to grow market share in key focused application areas. This is a role with high visibility and requires business acumen, capability to holistically understand navigate complex ecosystems, work efficiently across a wide range of disciplines throughout the company, resulting in strategy & market models which are used throughout the company.
- Understand key trends and ecosystem changes within the automotive industry and how they align with Company investment initiatives.
- Support automotive business leaders to grow revenue faster than SAM growth, and gain market share beyond the competition by winning designs.
- Understand whole product solutions including software and hardware and how they translate into key measures for DIN/DWINs, revenue growth, and market share growth.
- Align & drive Automotive BU level market models including TAM, SAM, and SOM, financial revenue model, including competition across the automotive semiconductor and system landscape.
- Understand and support competitive analysis at the sub-segment level.
- Develop both top-down and bottoms up models.
- Interface with regional sales leaders to validate and triangulate for accuracy.
- Support selected strategic partners and key initiatives.
- Exhibit strong teamwork within and beyond the team to drive functional success.
- Passion for automotive business including understanding the big picture while also being detail-oriented and fluent in pivot tables and spreadsheets.
- Understand and stay current on key industry & financial reports.
- BSEE, MSEE and/or MBA degree with 10+ years’ experience.
- Understands issues from multiple points of view, prioritizes customer-centric actions.
- Leads with business first coupled with strong appreciation for technology innovation.
- Experience in operations, finance, marketing, and/or strategy.
- Intellectually curious with a bias for action.
- Influences without authority and drives actionable results.
- Ability to synthesize complex topics into a series of actionable, tangible results.
- Highly collaborative team player able to lead cross functional projects.
- Adaptable and personable, able to interact across the organization, at multiple levels.