Our client is reimagining one of the most fundamental building blocks of electronic systems – the electronic switch. The company’s Switch technology platform is a game changer for those who design electronic systems, serving multiple industries including next generation 5G mobile networks, industrial IoT markets, battery management, home-automation, electronic vehicles and medical instrumentation. T backed by GE Ventures, with investments from Corning, Microsemi Corporation, and Paladin Capital Group.
You will drive development of next generation power products utilizing innovative MEMS switch technologies. In this role you will be a core member of the New Product Introduction Team (NPI) and responsible for architecture, design, verification, and timely release of your new products into production. You will directly impact critical Roadmaps and support new technology developments. This position involves detailed device design, package modeling, first article bring-up, and hands-on verification and characterization testing.
You will work in an innovative team environment supporting the Product Development team goals to deliver industry leading power relay products for a broad range of applications including motor control, automotive, home automation, renewable energy, and industrial controls. You will work closely with layout, process, product, and test development engineers to ensure optimum alignment. You will also work closely with Marketing and early adopting customers to ensure upfront spec alignment and system integration success. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for the development and timely delivery of innovative products and advancing our design capabilities. You will work in a fast paced and adaptive team environment that is developing innovative technologies with impact on broad industrial and commercial products.
· Develop and deliver innovative Power MEMS products utilizing the company’s advanced MEMS switch technology.
· Drive architecture, MEMS design, ASIC execution, and package design to achieve functional and performance objectives.
· Work with the Technology Team to develop and validate new technologies, device structures, and design rules.
· Develop bench level device test capabilities, execute device verification, and support product characterization / qualification.
· Work with customers to design, simulate, and characterize innovate custom power MEMS devices.
· Drive advancements in design methodologies and product execution.
· Comply with all company quality and safety policies and procedures.
· Strong understanding of Power Systems or Industrial Controls, at a system and component level, with ratings up to 1kV and 100A, for both AC and DC solutions.
· Experience with power relays and protection devices, systems incorporating power relays, and supporting customers applications that use power relays.
· Demonstrated ability to design, simulate and characterize power devices.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with sound DOE practices.
· Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
· Willingness to travel up to 20% of time.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
|Job Category||Aerospace - DOD, Automotive - EV, Power - Battery, Power Management, Semiconductor, Start-Ups|