Senior Product Engineer Position Overview:
Our client, a fabless semiconductor company, has an opening for a Senior Product Engineer to support bringing up our power management IC to production.
Senior Product Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Lead efforts in new product characterization and qualification.
- Perform bench to ATE correlation and ensure solid product test coverage.
- Manage ATE test program release at subcontractors.
- Drive yield improvement activities at foundry and assembly houses.
- Lead customer return analysis and perform failure analysis as needed.
- B.S./M.S. in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- 5 or more years of experience with product engineering role in IC design house. Analog IC and DC-DC power management IC experience is a plus.
- Excellent quantitative data analytical skills and statistical process control skills.
- Deep understanding of semiconductor process, device physics, and circuit.
- Experience in analog IC tester and basic programming skill in C and Python.
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Reference Number: MMCS124
|Job Category||Power Management, Semiconductor|