Seeking a self-driven and motivated professional to join the Power Solution Group (PSG) Reliability team, located in Phoenix, AZ. As a reliability engineer, you will have the opportunity to assess reliability risks, create reliability test plans, analyze reliability test results, report out the results & communicate with North American customers for Rel issues of SiC and high power module products. You will work in a very flexible environment, in cross functional global teams where respect for others is a corporate core value.
· Communicate with internal/external customers regarding their reliability expectations of SiC, high power module product.
· Understand application stress and wear out mechanism affecting SiC and high power module life time.
· Familiar with international reliability Spec. for SiC and high power module.
· Planning sample size, stress conditions & test durations of reliability tests to effectively accelerate actual application stresses while aligning with internal reliability requirements.
· Design reliability tests on (ONRMS) system.
· Analyzing reliability test results and make conclusions.
· Report out results in formal Internal Reliability Report.
· Supporting North America customers for reliability issues of SiC and high power module product.
· Be actively involved in internal reliability Spec. updating team.
Qualifications – External
· Bachelor’s degree or higher or foreign equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, or other Engineering field, followed by 5 years of related experience.
· More than 2 years working experience as SiC or high power module reliability or application engineering.
· Must understand reliability basic theory.
· Familiarity with statistic software like JMP, Mathematica, etc is preferrable.
|Job Category||Power Management, Semiconductor|