Company builds chips for artificial intelligence computing. Their architecture leverages unique properties of light to enable fast and efficient inference and training engines. If you’re a collaborative engineer or scientist who has a passion for innovation, solving challenging technical problems and doing impactful work…work like building the world’s first optical computers, consider joining this team!
Seeking a motivated and dedicated hands-on SoC architect to help develop an ASIC for next-generation artificial intelligence computing architecture alongside a team of world-class scientists and engineers.
In this role, you will be helping define the architecture for a ground-breaking AI accelerator. From memory system design to data-flow optimization, you will be part of a team that integrates high performance photonics compute core into a custom machine learning accelerator SoC. You will also work closely with software and analog teams to define and optimize the features needed to accelerate the next generation of machine learning algorithms.
Join a tight-knit team where each individual’s contributions directly influence the success of the company and product. You’ll have the opportunity to build a new kind of computer from the ground up and to solve groundbreaking challenges along the way. Work with people who love to build and who thrive in technically diverse environments where great ideas are prioritized.
- Help define the architecture and microarchitecture for our products.
- Make power/performance/area tradeoffs at the system level.
- Deliver RTL for one or more major blocks within the SoC.
- Generate documentation for modules, including functionality and timing.
- Actively collaborate with photonics and analog teams to design devices that meet performance and power requirements.
- Work closely with software teams on functionality, interfaces, and documentation.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering (or other related fields), or higher.
- Fluency in English Language, both written and verbal.
- 8+ years of experience in SoC design.
- Multiple tapeouts of commercial devices in advanced nodes.
- Knowledge of processor design, accelerators, and/or memory hierarchies.
- Experience interfacing with memory systems (e.g. HBM/DDR5).
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering (or related fields).
- Experience in communication protocols (e.g. PCIe, Ethernet, CCIX).
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms.
|Job Category||Semiconductor, Start-Ups|