Software Engineer – Machine Learning
Boston Area, Massachusetts
Posted 4 years ago
Software Engineer – Machine Learning Position Overview:
Our Client Company builds chips for artificial intelligence computing. Their architecture leverages unique properties of light to enable fast and efficient inference and training engines. If you’re a collaborative engineer or scientist who has a passion for innovation, solving challenging technical problems and doing impactful work…work like building the world’s first optical computers, consider joining the team.
Software Engineer Job Description:
- Work closely with a Machine Learning Scientist to build state-of-the-art and novel machine learning algorithms that learn semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, and other modalities).
- Understand and analyze the interplay between machine learning accelerator software and hardware.
- Develop and maintain code repositories for training and visualizing neural network models.
- Masters or PhD in computer science, physics, mathematics, or any related field.
- >3 years experience in software engineering or a machine learning related field (preferred).
- Highly proficient in scientific object-oriented programming languages, e.g. Python, Julia, C++, with good code hygiene.
- Solid understanding of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and neural networks.
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning programming languages and framework, e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe, Keras.
Reference Number: LCLT129
|Job Category||Artificial Intelligence, Start-Ups|