Senior Application Engineer AC/DC Position Overview:
This is a senior level position in application/system engineering. Responsibilities include research in new switching power technology, defining system power architecture, digital, analog, mixed signal IC products, technical support and training for internal R&D engineering.
- Research for new generations of switching power technology.
- Study and deep understanding of system power architecture across multi-platforms.
- Work with design engineers, field applications team, and marketing to define new AC/DC ICs.
- Provide technical support and training for internal R&D engineers.
- Write articles, application notes.
- Develop application reference circuits and system level power management solutions for AC/DC products.
- Innovation and Creativity.
- Strong system level knowledge in AC/DC converters.
- 5+ years of hand-on experience in AC/DC development.
- Familiar with system level simulation and analysis with SIMPLIS and MathCAD.
- Familiar with FPGA development platform, programming and digital control in power converters.
- Good understanding of IC design and process technology.
- Fluent communication skills in English.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Previous experience in a power supply manufacturer or power management IC company desired.
- MSEE or higher required
Reference Number: MMMP112
|Job Category||Power Management, Semiconductor|