Sr. Application Engineer DC/DC Position Overview:
This is a senior level position in application/system engineering. Responsibilities include defining and debugging analog IC products, developing reference circuits, writing datasheets and application/design notes, and providing application support and technical training.
- Work with design engineers, field applications team, and marketing to define and debug analog IC products in DC/DC converters, specifically in computing power solutions including notebook, server, graphic card and desktop. Prior experience in designing and defining these products are highly desired.
- Provide application support and technical training for key customers and field application engineers.
- Develop application reference circuits and system level power management solutions for computing and networking markets.
- Write datasheets, application notes, design notes and papers in magazines and conferences to promote company products.
- 4+ years of hand-on experience in switch mode power supply designs especially in multi-phase core power design.
- Fluent communication skills in English.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Previous experience in a power supply manufacturer or power management IC company desired.
- MSEE or higher required.
Reference Number: MMMP111
|Job Category||Digital Power, Power Management, Semiconductor|