Sr. Failure Analysis Engineer Position Overview:
- Work with engineering to ensure continuous product improvements of modular power components for AC-DC/ DC-DC circuitry.
- Apply logical theoretical knowledge of electrical engineering principles to test and identify design issues.
- Manage detailed failure analysis process such as trend/root cause analysis and reporting requirements.
- Analyze/modify current product processes and implement improvements. Perform a variety of complex engineering tasks to improve the reliability and manufacturability of our current generation products.
- Write detailed power supply analysis reports based on root cause of failure.
- Communicate power supply analysis results to applications engineering and/or external customers.
- Report potential design issues on returned products to engineering for design improvements.
- Initiate and drive internal corrective actions on design changes.
- Collaborate with engineering team to develop methods of product qualification testing based on external standards.
- Ability to interface with marketing, engineering, manufacturing and customer service departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 + years related experience.
- Strong technical analytical skills; analog design experience is a must.
- Debugging skills are essential.
- Familiarity with high frequency power conversion theory including DC-DC, AC-DC, attenuation and filtering.
- Excellent communications/interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated project management/leadership skills and the ability to drive improvements with inter-departmental teams.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Reference Number: LCVC126
|Job Category||Power - Battery, Power Management|