This is an important customer-facing, hands-on role in an emerging Automotive Quality organization in a rapidly growing semiconductor IC company. The key responsibilities are to work seamlessly with related Engineering, Production, Business groups and other QA functions to ensure timely responses and efficient closure of customer Quality requests, such as handling field returns/8D/FA cases, and audit support. He/she will interface to many internal functions, as well as directly with customers, in responding to requests and managing customer quality situations. As such, candidate should have a solid quality/engineering background, along with good team competence and communication skills.
- Manage customer quality requirements, inquires/questions or issues, as the front-line interface.
- Manage Quality issue diagnoses, root-cause analysis with FA and other groups as hand-on contributor for the assigned customer accounts.
- Project-manage Automotive customer-audits in both HQ and our location in Chengdu as the customer-facing contact for the company and our sub-cons.
- Write FA and co-develop 8D reports as well as manage customer-facing communications.
5+ years experiences in Semiconductor IC Engineering and Quality functions, with customer-facing skills and experiences.
Experience in at least two of the following areas: Customer Quality Engineering, Quality Management Systems, PCN Administration, Automotive Quality, Reliability Engineering, Failure Analysis, Product Engineering and Production Quality Control in the Semiconductor IC industry.
- Good understanding of Semiconductor manufacturing process, key aspects of IC tests, and how ATE test correlates with device behavior and quality.
- Good knowledge of IC silicon/package fail mechanisms/symptoms, Reliability and FA process and testing tools and reporting.
- Hands on skills in Quality tools and methodologies, statistics and structured problem solving techniques.
- Proactively drive issue resolution as a seasoned team player with excellent communication skills, can effectively handle sensitive and proprietary information well.
- Good influence and negotiation skills to respond to difficult news and situations.
- B.Sc. EE required; M.Sc. EE preferred.
|Automotive - EV, Semiconductor