The Sr. Digital Design Engineer candidate must have demonstrated success in digital design & verification/infrastructure development for digital FPGAs/ASICs. Other key skills include technical/project leadership, documentation, RTL design knowledge, backend flow and tools knowledge. Candidate will be expected to lead designer, verification, and be technical focus on one or more device and/or sections. Candidate will also be expected to support pre/post-silicon design validation and support Design/ATE/Application & Systems group.
Company products include: switching regulators, sensors, motor control, display drivers, audio amplifiers and power management ICs for fast-growing portable and non-portable markets such as broadband modems, notebooks, cell phones, telecom, fiber optics, digital camera, automobile and network equipment.
- Digital Design (RTL design): ASIC or FPGA from concept to implementation.
- Digital Verification: Development test plans, test benches and automated test cases.
- Responsible for synthesis, timing closure, and formal verification.
- Create scripting to support design and verification automation.
- Estimate and manage time/tasks completion to target schedule.
- 3-5 years’ experience in design plus verification of ASIC or FPGA.
- Strong knowledge of ASIC development process and digital design techniques.
- Proficient in standard DV languages (Verilog, SystemVerilog, UVM) and automated regression testcase development, and reporting/tracking coverage metrics.
- Experience with:
- Programming, scripting and automation languages (C/C++, shell, Perl, TCL, Python, etc.).
- Digital signal processing and filter design.
- Experience with the following desired:
- Audio or video applications.
- Embedded designs and/or firmware development.
- Knowledge of power management industry/applications.
- I2C, SPI, USB, PMBUS.
- Requires MSEE/Ph.D. or equivalent.
Reference Number: MMMP113
|Job Category||Digital, Digital Power, Firmware/Embedded, Power Management, Semiconductor|