Sr. Field Applications Engineer Position Overview:
The Sr. Field Applications Engineer will be the primary technical and field applications support contact for some of my client’s major automotive accounts. The main responsibility of this position is to engage with key customers and secure design wins incorporating their products and services. The FAE is also responsible for defining and sharing current and emerging customer technical needs to improve the tactical and strategic product positioning.
- Contribute to my client’s US Revenue growth through direct and in-direct technical activities.
- Develop solid technical understanding of products and relevant solutions.
- Provide technical support to customers to meet or improve customer’s requirements with products and technical knowledge.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to grow business.
- Gather potential market moves and competitors activities for product strategy.
- Strong automotive experience is a plus.
- Ability to interface directly with OEMs and Tier 1’s to solve customer problems.
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical skills, self-motivated and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Oral /written proficiency in English.
- Ability to communicate at all levels written and oral.
- Willing to travel up to 25% time to service accounts.
- Relocation assistance can be provided.
- BSEE/MSEE with 5+ years power management and analog systems experience.
Reference Number: CMMP106
|Job Category||Automotive - EV, Power - Battery, Power Management, Semiconductor|