Staff Design Engineer Position Overview:
We have a great opportunity for a highly self-motivated engineer with a BSEE and at least 5 years of experience with DC/DC converter technology. Be a part of Company’s Hybrid DC/DC Converter Design Engineering Team, where you will be directly responsible for New Product Introduction and Development, impacting the overall business of the division.
- The Staff Design Engineer will be part of Company’s division which markets components that meet particularly high demands and survive under extreme environmental conditions. Application areas include space systems, commercial aviation, medical, oil and gas drilling, undersea telecommunication cable and defense technologies. Company offers a comprehensive portfolio of power management solutions with highly reliable, robust discretes and ICs, high temperature DC-DC converters, solid state relays and motor controllers.
In your new role you will:
- New product development and insertion of DC/DC products from conceptual design to product release.
- Work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment to create new platform product lines.
- Collaborate with Design, Test, Component, and Materials & Process Engineering to understand product design, functionality, reliability, manufacturability, and testability.
- Corroborate with Program Management, Planning, Procurement, and Manufacturing to ensure timely delivery of products to customers.
- Drive failure analysis of any product manufacturing or test issues.
- Provide guidance, investigate and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Create and maintain design and manufacturing documentation for released products.
- Perform and drive qualification activities including, first article, vibration, EMI and/or radiation testing.
- Create, maintain, and update design analyses including, WCA, stress, thermal.
Reference Number: MMIF115
|Job Category||Aerospace - DOD, Power - Battery, Power Management|