STAFF PRODUCT ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Product Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for bringing Power Converter Products (DC to DC and AC to DC) from design into high volume production. Responsibilities include working with the design team to develop validation / characterization plans and implementing product characterization tests on the ATE and on the Bench. The position also has responsibility for contributing to design debug efforts, completing characterization reports, as well as supporting FA analysis thru Qualification and Production ramps. This person will work with Project Management to develop schedules and report on progress to the schedules.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- BS EE or equivalent required, MSEE preferred.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Product Engineering required.
- Experience with product development tasks from design to production release required.
- Experience with Power Conversion characterization and bench testing preferred.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor device physics required.
- Experience supporting FA for design debug and customer returns preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills required.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task required.
- Ability to provide Product Engineering leadership in a team-oriented environment.
Reference Number: LCSL108