Strategic Application Engineer, Mixed Signal RF Position Overview:
As a Strategic Application Engineer in the Strategic Partnership Team, you will create solutions with our CPU, GPU, FPGA and ASIC partners in a broad set of market segments such as automotive, communication, data center and industrial. Working directly with our partners, you will leverage company application and design engineering resources to design, build, debug and characterize high performance analog and mixed signal circuits to help support hardware platforms.
You need to have a strong technical knowledge in mixed signal, RF and analog design and working knowledge in software, firmware, drivers and various company software tools. This is a dynamic position that has a lot of room to grow and learn; you will be the internal technical champion for our partners and become a trusted resource at our partners to work on their hardware platforms.
- BSEE or higher required.
- 6-10 years of engineering experience in analog circuits. System level understanding of various applications and end markets very beneficial.
- Broad experience in mixed signal and RF design and applications. Board level understanding of system design and key tradeoffs.
- Excellent debug skills and proficiency in using lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, network analyzers, I2C scopes, multimeters etc.
- Familiarity with board level schematic capture and layout tools.
- Experience and familiarity with SigmaStudio very beneficial.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with customers and setting and meeting expectations highly desirable.
- Worldwide travel to various customer locations required approximately 15% of the time.
Reference Number: MMAD116
|Job Category||Mixed Signal/Data Converters, Wireless/RF|