Description: The Wireless Business Unit has an opening for a Strategic Marketing Director to lead a marketing team engaged with large and highly dynamic strategic customers focused on the fast-growing cellular infrastructure market segment. The successful candidate will define and lead strategic initiatives at the top wireless customers and internal stakeholders within the BU and sales organization. These initiatives will span the entire range of Company’s marketing leading RF, mixed-signal, and power products. The person will be responsible for the strategy to meet short and long-term business objectives for revenue, growth, profitability, quality, and customer satisfaction. He/she must also be adept at creating and delivering timely updates for a senior management audience.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Develop and execute an integrated strategy to drive profitable growth at the target customers and markets.
- Develop strong technical and commercial relationships at the customer and across Company BUs and sales organizations.
- Be the advocate for the customer while balancing the BU business goals to align product development priorities while communicating customer needs effectively and within the proper context.
- Lead the promotion of relevant Company technologies at the accounts. Engage key technologists internally and with the customers. Position roadmaps and future plans and facilitate clear customer feedback to help set overall BU priorities.
- Responsible for the BU commercial aspects relevant to the key and strategic accounts. Represent BU at annual contract negotiations, handle key commercial bids (key RFIs, MoUs, LoIs), coordinate pricing and contracts across the BUs.
- Collaborate with Sales Directors, Global and Key Account Managers and Local Sales Representatives to service the account effectively.
- Clearly and concisely provide information to senior management on all aspects of the business related to the customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- BSEE or MSEE with an MBA preferred (BS degree in a technical discipline is a minimum requirement). Knowledge of wireless systems and networks is preferred.
- 15+ years of combined related experience in Marketing, Sales or customer facing engineering or business related functions.
- High business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to build strong networks and relationships and manage through influence across multi-disciplined BU and customer facing teams.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs develop products or market strategies to meet these needs.
- Proven ability to manage, mentor, and develop marketing and business teams.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and ability to synthesize at senior executive levels.
This role requires the ability to travel up to 50% of the time including both international and domestic trips.
|Job Category||Semiconductor, Wireless/RF|