As the Systems Power Engineer, your responsibilities will include power delivery, DC/DC design solutions, board design & development. You will also be working with Hardware, Mechanical, Thermal, BIOS, Firmware and Validation engineering teams.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Printed circuit board design, debug, analysis, documentation, supplier liaison and DFM.
- Analyze power delivery of server interfaces from voltage regulator to silicon die bumps.
- Develop models and analyze them using 3D field solvers and Hspice.
- Run time-domain and frequency-domain analysis.
- Write technical documentation and presentations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability/experience working with ODM.
- AC/DC power conversion, voltage regulator design, DC/DC buck converter and boost converter.
- Board design process: schematic capture, design flow, layout and tapeout.
- Lab equipment: oscilloscopes, DVMs, signal generators and signal analyzers.
- Analog circuit design & modeling and capability to run power integrity simulations using tools like PSPICE, HSPICE, Sigrity, Ansoft.
- Low frequency signal integrity analysis (S-parameters, Z parameters, etc…) for power delivery and ability to design noise filtering circuits, optimizing for performance and cost.
- Knowledge of high power Server/Datacenter power.
- Knowledge of 3-phase power, PDU, UPS, Datacenter or Rack level power solutions.
- Strong understanding of electromagnetic theory and analog circuit design.
- Experience in power delivery and conversion engineering.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 8-10 years of experience or equivalent in system hardware design with a focus on power.
Reference Number: LCZT117
|Job Category||Power - Battery, Power Management|