Our client’s semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Their leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Their trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
In your new Test Engineer job, you will:
- Develop wafer probe and final test production and product characterization test solutions for leading edge digital audio products.
- Document test requirements, create test plans and develop test methods.
- Work with design and concept development engineers to incorporate design for test (DFT) features into new products to ensure quality at low cost of test.
- Design and develop test hardware using Cadence Allegro tools, using pre-existing libraries for printed circuit board (PCB) templates and component symbols.
- Create test programs, integrate with test equipment and hardware, debug, validate, document and release per corporate standards and procedures.
- Reduce the cost and improve the quality of existing test solutions through test method improvements and test platform transfers.
YOU ARE BEST EQUIPPED FOR THIS TASK IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience developing production test solutions for mixed signal ICs or modules using automated test equipment (ATE).
- 1+ years Eagle ETS364 Test experience.
- Sound test programming skills and experience programming in C / C++.
- Hands on experience making bench electrical measurements using signal generators, oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, communications and teamwork.
Reference number: LCIF105